Monday, April 24, 2006

What's up with me...

Work and Homework... need I say more. But I am having fun with friends too--balance is key. My new goal is to get up early--no more ten hours of sleep a day--and then take a walk up the mountain to wake me up. So I will try to get just eight hours of sleep a day, because I do need at least that much. Soon and very soon I am going on that trip to Papua New Guinea about which I am very excited about. However I am even more excited about another soon thing... Soon and very soon we are going to see the King! Do any of you remember that old chorus? I miss old songs. Now most churches are doing so many new songs, the old songs get forgotten. May I be so much heavenly minded that I am oodles of wordly good! I am going to be very busy because I have not been reading two hours a day like I need to as another good friend pointed out. So six hours a day for a while might catch me up on the days I can do that, right? Well good night everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love you read your blogs as you get ready to go to Paupa New Guinea (sp?). I'm so excited for your trip. It would help us pray for you too.