Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Dreamer's Light: A Prophetic Poem

September/November 2007 Word of the Lord


A Dreamer’s Light

A prophetic poem for the church of Christ

Matthew 6:22-23 "The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

“Your eye is the light of your life, if your eye is filled with darkness, then where is your light?”

Light of my eye, the apple in the sky

Dreamers dream, things aren’t what they seem.

Pudding and cream are a delight

But jewels too are a pretty sight.

Lovely are they,

Still

They do make one bite seem larger than life.



Things thrown up in the air

Shows a person that doesn’t care

That good things can come

Though all’s not fairly done.



Did I help you to see what’s above comes from me,

And no matter how far I take you, you are

Precious in my sight, a wholesome delight,

And if anybody doesn’t see, they may fall not of Me.

I hold them in the womb though theirs’ is a messy room.



Candles by their flames are known to be they

Jokesters all know who follow each way.

Your journey is not over, there’s much more come your way.

Still you’re undone I hope this day.



Do you understand I am the Potter’s hand?

I make you the way you’re supposed to obey.

So but then if you wallow you won’t have to swallow

Just what I’m trying to say.



I’m going to show you another option.

This what I tell you should be your caption.

No matter how much you try

You cannot make yourself die.

So leave it to me, and wait and see

Just what will come and who will be.



All is mine and all I control

So don’t be so blind as to flaunt your soul.

Nothing is too difficult for me,

Nothing needs baring that I can’t see.

I want healing to flow so give us a go

To straighten your sight.

No comments: