Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What this blog will be from now on...

Yes, I am coming back to this blog. I like myspace but it does have its downside. For one thing, I do not want my myspace to be for public viewers. It just has too much information about me in it. For writing blogs of a personal nature, I will probably continue to use myspace. I decided though that I would like a blog where I could log my more scholarly thoughts as I take classes. I saw one persons blog that inspired me in that way. I sometimes enjoy writing book reviews for future reference and I think the internet is a good way to store thoughts. I will be shortly adding to this blog a few book reviews that I have already written and any new thoughts I have. I would still welcome comments. I have a feeling this will be a great place to indulge the intellectual part of me. For yes, I do enjoy learning. I enjoy reading the texts Fuller Seminary has chosen for me and I would love to narrate my thoughts on such texts as well as other texts I may read for fun. I would also like to use this blog to philosophize about God and spirituality and also share what God is teaching me. I may do this at times on myspace, but I am devoting only these mentioned things to this blog from now on. I hope I will have readers with comments of course :)

No comments: