Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Story time:

Yet another use for this blog...

Hey there, girl, where ya going?

(Humph. These people have no decency. Don’t they know when something’s none of their business?)

Nowhere.

Haha, yeah sometimes it feels like I'm going nowhere too, if ya know what I mean...

No I don't, now if you'll excuse me...

(Sometimes people need a little hint not to bother you).

Oh sorry, didn't mean to bother you.

(Yeah, they got the hint, now will they take it?)

It's just that you seem a little lost.

(Oh I know what I seem...and its not just lost).

Well, I'm not. Now I really need to get going so excuse me.

Ok ok. Be careful, ok?

(Be careful.... now those are familiar words. He means it a little differently than momma though).

And so another adventure for Sally Ann begins.

The abstract: Sally Ann comes from a middle class family who lives in a small town in Kansas. Her family is so proud of her when she begins working at 16 and saves up money for college. Her parents put some money in the bank for her. They give her lots of information on some of their favorite colleges, such as Kansas State, Trinity Bible College, and Central Bible College. So they are shocked to learn she is looking at schools in Minneapolis, New York, and Los Angeles. In fact, they are adamant that she stay away from those big cities. They expound on the terrors of big city life. Sally Ann listens carefully, but with hidden motives. She agrees to look into Kansas State and Trinity. Then when she graduates highschool, she suddenly disappears with her savings. So begins the adventures of Sally Ann.

1 comment:

Faithful Sojourner said...

:) Hmm This should be a very interesting story :) I can't wait to read what is coming :)