Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sharing my thoughts with the world!

This is my first time blogging but I think it will be fun. I love to journal. This will be a great way to share some thoughts with the world. I used to write in my journal as if others were reading it. In two different journals I even went through the ABCs of becoming a Christian. You know, Admit your a sinner, Believe Christ died on the cross, and Confess your sins. I have preached sermons on those in my journals. Once I wrote inside the cover of my journal, if you find this return it to such and such an address, and do not read. Later I changed it to--please do read! In it are lessons learned and growth experienced--or something like that. Even though I love to journal it comes in spurts. I have several journals that I wrote in at one time--one contains a decade worth of my life, another almost that, and another--my first little diary--still has entries!!! I lost it for awhile and then just used my other journals because they allowed more space to write. Anyways, I think I will really enjoy this blogging and reading others. I hope my blogging proves interesting to others and maybe enlightening to my friends and acquaintances who may not get the same side of me from plain conversation or face to face encounters. Here after all, I feel safer to take off the veil. For some reason, it is in writing that the wall blocking the easy flow of my conversations dissloves. So have fun everyone, and feel free to comment!

2 comments:

Faithful Sojourner said...

I can't wait to learn from your experiences! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing from your heart. It is also much easier for me to be open on the internet. I haven't had many negative experiences with it yet. Praise God He gives us safe places.