Saturday, September 29, 2012

Walgreens part one, Thank you Minneapolis!

Thank you Walgreens 

Reminder to Minneapolis, your names are all pseudonymns!  Thanks.  You know who you are.

Just a quick summary should wrap it up: a song will do.  I sing this to the tune of "Thank you for giving to the Lord" Check google for the tune to the chorus and maybe you can hear it.  "Th--a--nk  you for being who you are.  I am a life that was saved.  Th--a--nk you for being who you are.  I am so glad you gave."  Now change the tune to "Mary had a little lamb."  "You g-a-ve of your time each  day, smiled each day, talked each day.  You showed your care in your own way 'til I found out I was cool.  Mr. Landing, thank you for all your concern for me.  Amanda, Tianna, Russel, Rosanne, Loren, Scar, Saint (St).  Kristin and Josh thank you for your cheerful outlooks, smiles, and  paying attention to me.  This next verse is also for you especially.  "You taught me how to laugh and play, laugh and play, laugh and play.  You taught me how to laugh and play, while working it was cool!  Thanks especially to Julie .J.  You all Rock!!!! 

No comments: