Monday, May 08, 2006

We need our amagoolas tickeled. Amagoola= part of the brain that controls emotions (If I remember correctly). I found out recently that if I need a good laugh I can watch my friend's FRIENDS collection. I think I need that about now. Then I can forget for awhile that these next few weeks are going to be filled with acedamia. I don't know why I am taking the time to write for a blog that never gets read. Hint,hint. I have to say I am making progress--one bookreport down. Well, time to get busy again.

4 comments:

Faithful Sojourner said...

amygdala

n : an almond-shaped neural structure in the anterior part of the temporal lobe of the cerebrum; intimately connected with the hypothalamus and the hippocampus and the cingulate gyrus; as part of the limbic system it plays an important role in motivation and emotional behavior

Faithful Sojourner said...

amygdala

n : an almond-shaped neural structure in the anterior part of the temporal lobe of the cerebrum; intimately connected with the hypothalamus and the hippocampus and the cingulate gyrus; as part of the limbic system it plays an important role in motivation and emotional behavior

Desert Fox said...

Hope all your exams went well, or if they are comming, all the best..



And yes, your blog gets read! May be not by people, but as you write, even before you write, our Father in heaven reads it.

(Only issue is that he does not leave comments..:)..But of course that's what we are here for..:))

God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Well, I finally found your blog, so I'm reading it now too. Thanks for letting us know you.